Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Vegan Stoner
theveganstoner.com


While I haven't been sticking to my vegan diet very strictly these past couple of months, I'm always looking for ways to keep animal products out of my diet and incorporate more fruits, veggies and legumes. Another vegan friend told me about the blog, the Vegan Stoner, and they do a fabulous job of describing simple and cheap recipes. Even if you're not vegan, you"ll definitely want to check out this blog!

I'm having some friends over to dinner tonight, two of which are vegan. I'm excited to experiment with some new recipes. In fact, Smitten Kitchen has a lime yogurt cake with blackberry sauce that I might try to veganize, or I may break out my ice cream maker that I found at goodwill last year and have probably only used 3 times! A sorbet sounds perfect for a summer night.

lime yogurt cake with blackberry sauce
Smitten Kitchen's lime yogurt cake

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...