Friday, July 20, 2012

Chocolate overload




So instead of making the lime yogurt cake last night, I opted for the vegan-friendly sorbet. I didn't know it was possible...for something to have too much chocolate, but this sorbet comes close.  Unfortunately, the ice cream maker bowl wasn't frozen enough for the sorbet to materialize after dinner, so my first "real" taste test wasn't until this morning. WOW! it is Intense! I decided I should have a bowl tonight to confirm my initial thoughts that it needs to be toned down the next time I make it....considering it had 3 1/2 chocolate bars in it + cocoa + sugar. If you ever need a serious chocolate fix this should be your go to treat!

Chocolate Sorbet from Smitten Kitchen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...