Sunday, May 08, 2011

Sewing

Happy Mother's day! I had a great day celebrating my mom and grandma. After church we stopped by Bremerton City Nursery to buy a hanging basket of flowers for grma and enjoyed coffee from the Spigot.

We also stopped by Pacific Fabrics where I picked up a couple of patterns that were 30% off...2 top/dress patterns for me and then a pattern for Owen. I decided to make him some pants after my success with the Oliver + s "ice cream social" dress I made with Emily in Denmark.

After making mom some asparagus risotto and a layered lettuce salad...Dad grilled the salmon, I got to work on the pants and practically finished them...I just have to hem them and anchor the elastic once Owen tries them on him. They are going to be a great addition to the French toy I bought him in Denmark for his birthday. I CANNOT wait to celebrate him on Saturday! Love him.






1 comment:

Jen said...

sooo freaking cute. do those pants come in my size?! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...