Wednesday, January 20, 2010

mermaids


I'm trying to finish up this project so I can justify moving onto another. My friend Emily has been an inspiration with all the quilting she is doing :) So this morning I finally sewed all the sashing to the blocks and now have to press and then so the border. And then I get to pick out binding and fabric for the back of the quilt. I'm thinking of doing a dark color for the binding and then maybe a pink back? maybe even flannel? I'm not sure...but I do know someday it will be the cutest quilt for a little girl!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Beks, it looks so good! I hope I have the first girl ;-).

savvy stitch said...

oh.my.gosh. I LOVE it!!!!!! Where did you get the patterns for the blocks? You have been busy!

savvy stitch said...

Did you finish this beauty? I need a progress report!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...