Wednesday, June 24, 2009

fulfilled dream

Recently, I confessed my dream of sailing to a friend (who I knew could make it happen). Sure enough last night I went out on his parents tall ship, the Amazing Grace to race around Lake Union with a phenomenal group of people. I'll admit...I didn't pay much attention to the mechanics of sailing, but I enjoyed the company and view. My job consisted of moving from one side of the boat to the other in order to help the Captain get his job done! Next time I'll have to go out on the smaller boat to get more hands-on experience. Another friend who I found out is a very talented photographer captured the moments so perfectly...












p.s. you can find more pics on facebook - album duck dodge

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...