Thursday, April 23, 2009

wedding



I'm taking the day off of work tomorrow. My good friend and sister (in-law of sorts) is getting hitched on Saturday. It's been a busy and fun past few weeks. I can't believe the day is almost here. I remember talking about it during dinner dates months ago, before Christmas even. We laughed and talked about the wedding as if it was ages away. Time moves so quickly. Not too quickly...I don't think they would want the wedding to be further off, but if definitely sneaks up on you. Today, I met up with the girls at anthro, Jennie found an outfit for the rehearsal, stopped to look at some lingerie, picked up the dress along with mine and Kendra's from the seamstress, then went to dinner (girls night - sisters, mom, bridesmaids, mother-in-laws, grandma-in-law, sister-in-law) at our favorite oaxacan restaurant. It is such a whirlwind of activity. I hope Jennie can enjoy the moments throughout the weekend. I hope the stress of the details is overshadowed by the excitement and joy of the marraige to come.


Aaah, weddings...I think I'll just elope.

1 comment:

savvy stitch said...

Glad you can be there for your friend during this exciting time. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...