Saturday, April 18, 2009

ocean
















I spent the past few days along the oregon coast with friends...one who is getting married a week from today! It was fun to walk along the beach, make meals together, eat candy and watch movies, talk about life...most of which was centered around marriage and kids (I was the only one single). I didn't have much to contribute to the conversations regarding marraige and kids, but I enjoyed listening in and laughing about the funny and awkward moments. I'm so thankful to be where I am in life - independent and free to make spontaneous changes. Now I just want to make sure I am living that way and take advantage of the opportunities. Someday I won't have the same freedoms, not that it will be a bad thing, it will just be good in a different way.



1 comment:

savvy stitch said...

Sounds wonderful! You're in a great place in life. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...