Sunday, March 15, 2009

a walk along the beach



The weather was so weird today. I woke up to snow falling, went for a run with the sun shining and then went for a walk along the beach that started out gray and rainy and ended with sunshine glistening off the water.



I stopped at Diva for a latte and then headed down to golden gardens. There is something ironically calm about the wind blowing and waves crashing. I love how the sea foam glides over the sand and rocks, the smell of the salt, and combing the beach for treasures. Once I finished my latte, my empty cup was soon filled with shells, glass and rocks smoothed by the ocean waves.




When tomorrow comes, bringing lesson planning, teaching, swimming, and coaching, I'll revisit that beach feeling.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...