Friday, January 20, 2012

Market Tote



While browsing the Sew Mama Sew blog, I stumbled across a tutorial for this tote bag from Bijou lovely. I was nervous because this was the first structured bag that I had made, but the tutorial walked me through step-by-step and was so easy to follow! I gifted this one to a friend who loves the yellow/gray combo, and now need to make one for myself :) which rarely happens! The only improvement I would make to the original would be to add interior pockets for a cell phone, keys or whatever. Otherwise it is the perfect bag to take to the market, school or playground. 

5 comments:

Malia Drennan said...

love this...did you give it to Jen?? :)

bekah said...

I did! :)

... said...

Too cute :)

The Arizona Russums said...

Yes! My bag is famous. I love it so much. I took it to ASU last year and got some many compliments in a single day! Thank you, Bekah!

bekah said...

you're so welcome! just bought some purple fabric today to make another! probably won't be as cute though :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...