Thursday, July 09, 2009

slow down

Not like I really need to slow down anymore...school has been out for almost a month, I only have microbiology 3 days a week and the rest of the time I hang out, workout, read, study, bake...pretty much heaven. But then in the slow down there is anticipation for the rush to come. This time the rush is unknown. I don't know what to expect once I stop getting paychecks from the school, finish my class and am working part-time at the salon. what next I ask?

For the moment I am going to listen to my Missy Higgins station on Pandora and bake some Maple Oat Scones (a recipe I've wanted to try for ages now!). Sounds like a good short term solution/distraction from thinking about the unknown to come...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...