Wednesday, July 15, 2009

coldplay


Last weekend I went camping with some friends for the Coldplay concert over at the Gorge. I love eastern wa sun...the scenery not so much. We slept in tents out on a little spit, swam in the Columbia, floated on fun islands, wake boarded, biked, ran, admired petrified wood, ate coconut bars, and listened to an amazing concert...they even played my favorite song green eyes. It was an unbelievable weekend!







After the camping trip I went straight to malia's shower in Kirkland and had so much fun hanging out with the girls and showering malia with yummy food, gifts, games and love. So much love! I hope she knows how much she will be dearly missed as a roommate! I guess she can go live with a boy...

1 comment:

savvy stitch said...

Sounds fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...