Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Class

So I am taking a class this summer through Montana State University and it is about learning how to use web tools in your classroom. I'm really excited about the things that I am learning and I think it is interesting the way the class is run. It is all online and we have readings and videos to watch and then we respond by posting on our blogs which are all connected in a group. I've never been in a classs like this before where I am assessed on my written responses to things. It's kind of fun! This last week we looked at using blogs and wikis in the classroom and now we are setting up our own personal learning networks. pretty fun stuff...reminded me that I have this blog and so I am once again motivated to try to keep up on it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...