Saturday, December 19, 2009

Las Vegas

So the journey is over...big blue made it to LV and I was reunited with my parents! Really surreal. It's good to see family and rest, but weird ending the adventure. Brian and big blue went on without me to LA and San Francisco where he would meet with people interested in ILB and some friends to make the drive back to Seattle. I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to travel across the country the past few months...meeting so many fun people, going on little adventures, spending time in the DR, and just having time to think and evaluate about what's next. As for now, I'm excited to get home, back to Seattle, to spend time with family and friends for the holiday season and hopefully find work pretty quickly to pay the bills :)

Here are a few pics from our time in LV...


The venetian

Peter Lik's gallery...check out his photography online

More Venetian


Ice sculptures in the new City Center

City Center

Santa and reindeer at the Bellagio

Dad excited about tapas at Firefly

Brian and I stayed with his friend Ivan


Climbing at Red Rock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...