Monday, January 19, 2009

girlfriends...

I had such an unbelievable night yesterday. We had some quality roommate time, outside of Bible Study. We all packed into Megs car and drove down to her parents house for dinner. mmmm. so good. We had salad and spaghetti pie and skookie!...a delicious dessert of fresh baked cookie and ice cream and all the toppings. Then we all went to the living room and were entertained by Aiden and Dover, their two welsh corgies. Dover is just a little guy and he waddles around the room barely off the floor and he would wrestle with Aiden who is like 5 times his size! We just laughed and laughed. It reminded me of our Hoogestraat Christmas where we watched my cousins dogs wrestle in the living room for what felt like hours! On the way home, we busted out Mariah Carey and sand "Always be my Baby" at the top of our lungs! It's amazing how we all remembered all the words and dos and dahs. I felt so free to be me...felt like I was back in high school hanging out with my friends without a care in the world! how good it feels. We went to the stube after and met up with some other friends, enjoying good company and drink! Already...a favorite memory of 2009.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...