Saturday, September 19, 2015

Wedding Memories

It has been just over a year since Jason and I tied the knot! I regret not posting more about our life together...through dating, marriage and our first year living life together in our San Diego apartment. I know that the years will go by quickly and I appreciate having a record of the memories; the transitions, celebrations, losses and the reflections on how God is using it all for his glory and to transform us into Christ's likeness. So for now, I want to remember our wedding day. That blissful day I felt so beautiful, cherished and loved by my spouse, and friends and family who traveled near and far to celebrate God's goodness in bringing Jason and I together to teach us more about his unconditional love and grace. What a beautiful day.


































































































































































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...