Wednesday, July 06, 2011

road trip


It's about time to hit the road again. This time my mom and I are driving out to visit my Grandma in South Dakota. I'm looking forward to some adventurous time in the car and sitting in the 1900 farm house with three generations together again! My grandma turned 90 this past June and I can't wait to celebrate her, even if it is a month late.

I'm getting more and more excited about my plans to move to San Diego next month, but trying to be intentional in the present, enjoying time I have so close to family. I don't imagine most 28 year olds are taking off on road trips with their moms these days, but I'm lucky to have the time and relationship with my mom to enjoy such an adventure!

I hope to post some pics/stories about our time along the way! Prayers for safety and fun adventures ahead!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...